Service Writers/Advisors Opportunities
Don’t Apply Unless You are An Over Achiever & Can Prove It
We are a busy independent repair shop and are always seeking motivated and experienced Service Advisors.
You must possess a passion to excel in sales and a proven track record in sales while delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
Ideal candidates must possess strong communication skills and must have previous experience in the automotive field.
General Job Duties Will Include
- Evaluating the clients needs, building client relationships, while delivering a client experience second to none.
- Utilization of proper shop flow and technician dispatch
- Preparing accurate estimates and invoices for clients.
- Selling automotive services to satisfy the clients needs.
- Motivating and managing technicians
Must have at least 5 years retail sales experience in the automotive service field and a valid driver’s license
Automotive Technician Opportunities
Jay’s Automotive is always seeking experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanics to join our Team! Did we mention that we will pay for your ASE Testing? We are a multi-bay VERY busy repair shop, a favorite of El Paso! We are also a progressive shop that keeps up with technology! Adding skilled and driven Auto Technicians / Mechanics to our family is always a priority!
Auto Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities
- Perform multi-point digital vehicle inspection on all vehicles
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customer’s problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify the soundness
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- 2 -3 Years Experience working in an ACTUAL mechanic/repair shop
- ASE’s are not required to be hired but definitely a PLUS
- ASE testing after you are hired is required until you reach Master Technician
- Clean Driving Record
- Quarterly training after hours is mandatory
Here’s why you should work for us
Jay’s Automotive Benefits
- 6 days paid vacation after first year and one additional day per every year of employment after 1st year
- Paid holidays if they fall on normal work day are as follows:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day as well as the Friday and Saturday following after Thanksgiving Thursday+
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day when they fall on normal work day
- Paid uniforms after probationary period of one month
- Simple IRA retirement plan with company matching up to 3% of gross pay per year
- Every other Saturday of with ASE Master Technician Certification
- Additional benefits for ASE certified technicians
- FREE LUNCH Saturdays! The boss buys lunch every Saturday