- Includes required quantity of specialized high mileage engine oil, one oil filter, and a complimentary preventive maintenance inspection.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment, and environmentally safe chemicals, to remove all the old coolant, byproducts and contaminants that are in your cooling system. We then add new factory approved coolant, and we add special conditioners that will help protect your cooling system components. We then bring the coolant to the proper operating level. Once done, we then perform a comprehensive test to assure the cooling system is functioning properly.
- REMOVE & REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
- The contaminated brake fluid is removed from the master cylinder reservoir using an evacuation tool. A pressurized system is then attached to your brake system. The contaminated fluid in the brake lines, calipers and wheel cylinders is removed by opening the bleeder ports at each wheel and any ABS system bleeder ports. Once the system is thoroughly purged, the bleeder ports are torqued closed and the new fluid is set to the correct level. We then perform a series of final tests and checks of the entire system.
- REMOVE & REPLACE BOTH RADIATOR HOSES
DANIELLE W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2021