- INITIAL VEHICLE EVALUATION: Includes, issue verification, road test and online symptom research. If further diagnosis is required to find problem, we will call with new cost estimate.
- PERFORMED DIGITAL COURTESY MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. SEE LINK BELOW.
- REMOVE & REPLACE IGNITION COIL ASSEMBLY
- INCLUDES PRESSURE CLEAN AIR INTAKE SYSTEM WITH BG INTAKE CLEANER APPLIED TWICE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE, INSTALL 44K FUEL TREATMENT, AND ROAD TEST TO VERIFY FUEL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- REMOVE & REPLACE SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT
- BATTERY SERVICE
- The contaminated brake fluid is removed from the master cylinder reservoir using an evacuation tool. A pressurized system is then attached to your brake system. The contaminated fluid in the brake lines, calipers and wheel cylinders is removed by opening the bleeder ports at each wheel and any ABS system bleeder ports. Once the system is thoroughly purged, the bleeder ports are torqued closed and the new fluid is set to the correct level. We then perform a series of final tests and checks of the entire system.
BILL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021