- Includes required quantity of engine oil, one oil filter, and a complimentary preventive maintenance inspection.
- PERFORMED DIGITAL COURTESY MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. SEE LINK BELOW.
- REMOVE & REPLACE BANK 2 CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO CORRECT DTC P0430
- REMOVE & REPLACE BOTH RADIATOR HOSES
- REMOVE & REPLACE THROTTLE ACTUATOR CONTROL MODULE TO CORRECT DTC U0107
- REMOVE & REPLACE TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET & FILTER
- The contaminated brake fluid is removed from the master cylinder reservoir using an evacuation tool. A pressurized system is then attached to your brake system. The contaminated fluid in the brake lines, calipers and wheel cylinders is removed by opening the bleeder ports at each wheel and any ABS system bleeder ports. Once the system is thoroughly purged, the bleeder ports are torqued closed and the new fluid is set to the correct level. We then perform a series of final tests and checks of the entire system.
- The contaminated fluid is removed from the reservoir using an evacuation tool. We then evacuate the remaining fluid through a process that leaves your power steering system accurately filled with, new clean fluid. We then perform a series of final tests and checks of the entire system.
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- TOW SERVICE
RYAN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2020